Asian Peanut Sweet Chili Wings Recipe.
You can cook Asian Peanut Sweet Chili Wings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Asian Peanut Sweet Chili Wings Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Asian Peanut Sweet Chili Wings
Ingredients of Asian Peanut Sweet Chili Wings Recipe
- You need 2 lb of chicken wings, sectioned.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweet chili sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1 each of lime (juice only).
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (or to your taste).
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of dry roasted peanuts, roughly chopped.
Asian Peanut Sweet Chili Wings instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and place a raised rack on top. Toss the wings with the oil to completely coat. Place in a single layer on the rack. Bake on the top shelf of your oven until crisp and browned, about 50 minutes..
- While the wings are cooking, prepare the sauce. Mix all sauce ingredients together in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium-low heat. As the peanut butter melts, whisk to incorporate. Reduce heat to low to keep warm while wings finish baking..
- When wings have finished baking, toss with the sauce and garnish with the chopped peanuts, if desired..
- NOTE: If you don't have fish sauce, you can substitute soy sauce. But it's MUCH better with fish sauce, which is readily available in the ethnic food section of most major groceries..