kid friendly taco salad Recipe. A Kid-Friendly Meal (with Plenty of Veggies!) Posted By PB Editors. Prepare for your little ones a fiesta of flavors with Katie Morford's Take Away Taco Salad recipe! Even the pickiest of eaters will love the mix of tortilla chips and cheese — with a healthy dose of fresh veggies.
Who had stolen my child and how did this health cyborg take over her body? Channel a Chipotle Burrito Bowl and you have a healthy meal in the making for your kids. For the dressing, we love a half and half mix of plain whole milk yogurt and mild smooth salsa. You can have kid friendly taco salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best kid friendly taco salad Recipe – How to Make Delicious kid friendly taco salad
Ingredients of kid friendly taco salad Recipe
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 2 large of bags of flavored dorritos.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 3/4 of tomato.
- You need 1/3 head of lettuce.
It's so simple to stir together and so delish. Here's what you can include in a kids taco salad. Grilled Fish Tacos with Key Lime Sauce. Perfect for hectic weeknights, this easy taco salad recipe is something both kids and adults will love.
kid friendly taco salad instructions
- cook the meat thoroughly over medium heat till cooked throughout..
- shredded lettuce very fine.
- shred the cheese, dice tomato and onion..
- crush the dorritos into little eddible pieces..
- when meat is done cooking, follow instructions on 'taco seasoning' packet to finish the flavor of the meat..
- leave the ingredients seperate, as this is more of a self serve meal..
- start with the dorritos on bottom of plate or bowl, followed by hamburger meat, then cheese. Next you will top with tomatoes, onion, sour cream, and salsa..
The beauty of taco salad is that it's entirely customizable to your favorite taco components, so feel free to stray from the recipe to accommodate whatever you're craving and/or the ingredients you. Before eating low carb, I used to love ordering taco salads at restaurants. First, they have all the best flavors and ingredients of a taco. Second, they usually come topped with tortilla strips. Some are even served IN a fried tortilla.