Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce Recipe.
You can cook Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce Recipe – How to Make Tasty Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce
Ingredients of Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce Recipe
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 of chipotle peppers, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 of Mashed potatoes and basil for topping.
Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes with Sweet and Spicy Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roughly chop onion, bell pepper and garlic. Place in a food processor or blender. Blend until well combined. Melt butter in a saute pan over medium high heat. Saute the blended vegetables until the onions are tender and the extra moisture has evaporated. Remove from the heat and let cool..
- In a mixing bowl, combine beef, egg, cooled vegetables, Worcestershire sauce and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Form the ground beef into baseball sized portions; place in a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners..
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, chipotle peppers and honey. Spoon the sauce over the meat. Place the muffin tin on a cookie sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160°F..
- Garnish with any extra sauce, and top with mashed potatoes before serving. I use a cupcake frosting piping set to swirl the mashed potatoes on top of the meat like it's frosting. Enjoy!.