Tahini apricot flapjacks – vegan Recipe. How to bake vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free Tahini Applejacks, a recipe by Hemsley + Hemsley from their one-week reboot meal plan. Tahini Flapjack: Vegan & Free-From. by: Life Diet Health. Melt the coconut butter and agave syrup together in a small saucepan over a gentle heat.
These vegan fruit flapjacks are surprisingly easy to make, and simply great when you crave something sweet but kind of healty-ish. For the dried fruit, I used a combo of dried apricots, pears, prunes and cranberries, but feel free to use your favorite mix. The recipe for making these vegan fruit flapjacks is. You can have Tahini apricot flapjacks – vegan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Tahini apricot flapjacks – vegan Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Tahini apricot flapjacks – vegan
Ingredients of Tahini apricot flapjacks – vegan Recipe
- Prepare 150 g of tahini.
- Prepare 150 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 g of – 125g maple syrup (depends on the tahini you use).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 200 g of oats.
- You need 50 g of ground almonds.
- You need 75 g of sesame seeds.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 8-12 of dried apricots, chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare of more sesame seeds to sprinkle on top.
My kids and I simply can't get enough of these tasty vegan apricot and date oat flapjacks. Packed with large rolled oats and dried fruit, I often drizzle melted dark chocolate over them too when I fancy something more decadent and you can add any kind of ingredient you fancy within them. Choose your favourite nuts and dried fruits in this versatile dairy-free flapjack recipe, or change it up each time you make them – be adventurous! Flapjacks are super easy to veganise as the only non-vegan ingredient that they contain is butter so you can just make a straight swap for vegan You should also use fine rolled porridge oats rather than jumbo ones which will help to stop them from crumbling.
Tahini apricot flapjacks – vegan instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- Mix the tahini, oil, syrup and vanilla over a low heat..
- In a bowl, mix the oats, almonds, sesame seeds and salt..
- Add the tahini mix to the oat mix. Mix well. Add the apricots and fold through..
- Press the mix into a lined baking pan (20cm x 20cm). Sprinkle some more sesame seeds in top..
- Bake for about 30 mins. It’ll be golden brown. Cool in the tin. And then cut into slices. And enjoy 😋.
How To Make Vegan Fruit and Nut Flapjacks SEARCH. Vegan Fruit And Nut FlapjacksDomestic Gothess. It's a fabulous vegan condiment that can be used in many ways, and it's good for you! It's a fabulous vegan condiment that can be used in hummus, tahini sauce or drizzled on avocado toast! A kosher recipe for Dried Apricot Tart With Chocolate Tahini Ganache, baked in a pâté sucrée pastry crust, and topped with a Star of David lattice.