Low-carb taco/southwest soup Recipe. Low carb taco soup made in the Instant Pot! Give this low carb chicken soup recipe a try and report back. I can't wait to hear what you think!
I wanted to lick the bowl!! If you aren't doing low-carb, feel free to add corn and black beans. To keep the carbs down, look for carb-free Taco Seasoning. You can have Low-carb taco/southwest soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Low-carb taco/southwest soup Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Low-carb taco/southwest soup
Ingredients of Low-carb taco/southwest soup Recipe
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives.
- You need 1 can of chopped green chiles.
- Prepare 2 of scoops of salsa.
- Prepare 1 packages of guacamole mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of grated cheese to taste.
Bonus that it doesn't have any added sodium either!!! A wonderful low-carb taco soup with a kick! My husband who is not dieting crumbles tortilla chips over the top. I decided to test out the soup setting with this low carb taco soup.
Low-carb taco/southwest soup step by step
- In soup pot, brown ground beef, drain. Add taco seasoning according to package directions..
- Do not drain any cans; add all cans to pot..
- Add guacamole mix..
- Bring to a boil then turn off heat..
- Serve and top with cheese..
- You can add a cup or 2 of cooked rice or a can of black beans if you don't need to eat low carb :-).
The typical soup recipe requires simmering on the stove for a while or using the crock pot to slow cook. It's packed with delicious southwest flavors! This low-carb beef taco salad recipe really hit the spot for me. It's been ages since I've had a taco salad with ground beef. Low Carb Taco soup is a simple crockpot soup.