Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe. Try our Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes, Oreo Pancakes, Whole-Grain Vegan Pancakes, Blueberry Muffin Pancakes, Life-Changing Banana Walnut Pancakes, Vegan Carrot Coconut Pancakes, and Toasted Coconut Pancakes. If you try this recipe, let us know! These Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes are light and fluffy and studded with mini chocolate chips.
Super fluffy and light whole wheat pancakes with chocolate chips and coconut flakes. These pancakes are perfect for lazy Sunday mornings or any day of the. These fluffy vegan chocolate chip pancakes make a delicious and decadent tasting breakfast. You can have Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe – How to Prepare Perfect Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Ingredients of Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 10 oz of Flour.
- You need 2 oz of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of tbst Baking Powder.
- You need 4 oz of Apple Sauce.
- Prepare 20 oz of Almond Breeze Milk (or any vegan milk you prefer).
- You need 2 oz of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 4 oz of Coconut Flakes.
- Prepare 2 oz of Chocolate Chip s.
Heat a non-stick frying pan with a little coconut oil. Dollop the batter into the frying pan (I go. Chocolate chip cookies should be prioritized over pretty much all else, right? I just reshared my favorite paleo chocolate chip cookie recipe last week (which is why I had these scheduled farther out) and so many of you came out of the woodwork to Gluten-Free Vegan Double Chocolate Pancakes.
Vegan Coconut and Chocolate Chip Pancakes instructions
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Combine all wet liquid ingredients with dry..
- Whisk or whip together until smooth..
- If mixture it to thick for you add more milk gradually. If it's to runny and more flour..
- When mixture texture is right for you add Chocolate Chips and Coconut Flakes and fold in with spatula..
- Using a nonstick pan (if u don't have nonstick pan regular pan with nonstick cooking/baking spray works perfect) heat pan on medium heat and place 1/4 cup portions in pan..
- Cook each side for about 1 minute..
- Serve as desired..
Fluffy vegan chocolate pancakes can be topped with rich chocolate ganache, chocolate chips or maple syrup. Oil – I used canola, but you can use melted coconut oil or melted vegan butter. The most important thing to remember when making pancakes is don't. These fluffy vegan chocolate pancakes are perfect for breakfast on weekends when you just want How to serve these fluffy vegan pancakes. These are so delicious on their own that you won't even Wait for them to start melting and then add about a ¼-½ cup of coconut cream.