Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce Recipe. Layers of fresh sliced sweetened strawberries make these pancakes extra special. I love to make pancakes on weekends and serve them with banana, maple syrup or chocolate sauce. You can add dairy-free chocolate chips or just fruit to make them even.
Paleo Vegan Pancakes are soft on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside. A scrumptious pancake that even those who follow an egg-free AND grain-free lifestyle can enjoy. Top with Roasted Strawberry Vanilla Bean Sauce for extra deliciousness. You can have Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce
Ingredients of Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of soy milk + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of apple puree /applesauce.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Strawberry sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries.
- It’s 1/8 cup of organic sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/8 tsp of table salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of For frying.
- Prepare as needed of Vegan butter,.
Strawberries & Cream Pancakes – These strawberries and cream pancakes are perfect for celebrating spring! They're bursting with strawberry flavor and topped with an amazing homemade strawberry sauce. They'd be wonderful for a Mother's Day brunch, or a fun Saturday breakfast. The sauce can also be served as a dessert sauce for pound cake, bread pudding, pancakes, angel food cake or ice cream.
Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In another medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients as well..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps. Let the batter rest for 7 minutes..
- While the batter rests, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry sauce in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat and cook stirring frequently until the sugar has completely dissolved and the strawberry has released all its juices. Take off the heat and keep for serving..
- After the 7 minutes, heat a shallow frying pan over low heat and add in the vegan butter, just enough to lightly coat the pan..
- Measure about a little over 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and with a spoon spread the batter till desired thickness is reached..
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side on medium low heat..
- Stack the pancakes after cooking and pour over the top the strawberry sauce. Enjoy!.
How do you make Strawberry Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce? First lets make the strawberry sauce. Add the cut strawberries to a saucepan and sprinkle with a little bit of sugar. Simmer for eight to ten minutes stirring gently several times. Pancakes, waffles and pastries are not even things that I usually enjoy eating, but I knew the mix of coconut milk and banana would just be perfect.