Yam pancake Recipe. Hash browns are firm favourites of most people, especially when served as an accompaniment to a full English breakfast. The idea of incorporating Yam into. Yam/potatoes, onion, egg, flour, cinnamon, grinded pepper, spices, seasoning, baking powder, oil for frying.
Add some sweet potatoes to your pancakes, and your kids will definitely have a healthy meal to start their day! Yam pancake is the perfect recipe to substitute your usual yam and eggs delicacy. Not so many have heard or even eaten this super delicious delicacy, yam pancake. You can cook Yam pancake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Yam pancake Recipe – How to Make Delicious Yam pancake
Ingredients of Yam pancake Recipe
- Prepare 1/2 of tuber yam.
- You need 3 of medium eggs.
- It’s 1 of medium onion(grated or chopped finely).
- It’s 1 tsp of crayfish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of knorr cube.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of salt to tase.
These savory pancakes are made with purple yams, also known as ube or water yams, and filled with ground meat and chicken. I am serving them with a spicy mushroom sauce. YAM PANCAKES The perfectly balanced breakfast recipe with proteins and carbs. Photo "Pancake of yam" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.
Yam pancake step by step
- In a medium sized bowl peel and grate yam with the smaller holes in your box grater.
- Break the eggs and whisk well.
- Add chopped onion,crayfish, pepper,salt and knorr cube and mix together properly.
- Place a pan on low heat and add little oil.
- Scoop using a spoon and fry until all sides turn golden brown.
- Turn it over so that the other side cooks too.continue scooping and frying until the bowl is empty.
- Serve with pap,custard or tea,depending on your choice.Enjoy.
The image is available for download in high. These savoury pancakes are made of purple yams, also known as ube or water yams, and filled with minced meat and chicken. I am serving them with a spicy mushroom sauce. Be the first to review this recipe. If it is hot enough, the pancake will begin to sizzle and brown.