Pancake Tower Recipe.
You can cook Pancake Tower using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Pancake Tower Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Pancake Tower
Ingredients of Pancake Tower Recipe
- You need 100 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 25 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of egg – beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 jar of bonne maman cherry compote.
Pancake Tower instructions
- Put the Flour, Sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl, whisk in the milk and the beaten egg and set aside to rest..
- Heat a large pan on a medium/high heat, I borrowed my mum's new American pancake pan, its quite cool with 5 slots to make these type of pancake, use the butter to melt in the pan..
- When you can see the butter sizzling but not burning, add 2 large tablespoons of batter for each pancake, if your using a normal pan don't over crowd or you will have 1 huuge pancake..
- Cook each for 2 mins on each side or depending on the heat until the batter get bubbly and thick, use a spatula to check the bottom so it doesn't burn, then flip to the other side, it should have a nice golden colour..
- Serve to your loved one with whichever topping is chosen, my wife likes Cherry compote, I'm just happy pouring honey over the top, enjoy..