Turkey meatloaf Recipe. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
I'm usually the one who makes turkey meatloaf, one of my few gifts along with omelettes, fish and not much more. This Turkey Meatloaf recipe doesn't sacrifice any flavor. It's easy to make and is topped off with the most delicious glaze! You can have Turkey meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Turkey meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Delicious Turkey meatloaf
Ingredients of Turkey meatloaf Recipe
- You need 2 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 4 of pieces of garlic ( chopped).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 packages of of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of McCormick montreal chicken spice.
- You need 1 of McCormick roasted garlic n onion.
Your family will love this heart healthy version of a classic American dinner. Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor. This is the best turkey meatloaf we've ever tasted.
Turkey meatloaf instructions
- pre-heat oven at 350' mix Turkey onions and garlic together add eggs and bread crumbs, shake in spices..
- put taco season in and mix well with hands,shape into loaf bake in oven for 30 to 45 minutes, add your sides mashed potatoes &vegetables and enjoy!!!.
It's really moist and makes great sandwiches. Make it with grated zucchini and carrot for moisture and an extra serving of veggies, then brush some sweet chili sauce on top for flavor. Meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food. With turkey, switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these popular variations elevate this classic from familiar to fabulous. For the full Turkey Meatloaf Recipe with ingredients and amounts visit Inspired Taste.