Never Dry Brown Sugar Meatloaf Recipe. This brown sugar meatloaf is glazed with brown sugar and ketchup for a moist and flavorful weeknight dinner. This is very close to a recipe my mom made often, the only difference being she added some mustard(dry spice works nice) and worchestershire to the brown sugar/ketchup mixture. This tasty Brown Sugar Meatloaf flavored lightly with ginger, has a sweet This tasty meatloaf flavored lightly with ginger, has a sweet brown sugar and ketchup glaze.
It is moist, flavorful and so, so easy! There is one secret ingredient, which takes this I have not always been a member of the Meatloaf Fan Club. In fact, I distinctly remember dousing my meatloaf in so much ketchup as to render it practically. You can cook Never Dry Brown Sugar Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Never Dry Brown Sugar Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Never Dry Brown Sugar Meatloaf
Ingredients of Never Dry Brown Sugar Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder, adjust to your tastes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of meatloaf seasoning mix, i use mccormicks.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce; 2 for glaze & 1 for loaf.
- It’s 2 envelope of onion soup mix.
Brown Sugar Meatloaf is an easy weeknight meat that combines Brown Sugar Meatloaf is an easy weeknight meat that combines mouth-watering sweet and savory flavors in a classic dish! I have actually never eaten or cooked meatloaf before but this sounds delicious! I think I will have to give it a. Glazed Brown Sugar Meatloaf with tangy ketchup meatloaf topping and crushed saltines is the easiest, most flavorful take on classic meatloaf you can make!
Never Dry Brown Sugar Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. line a 3 quart casserole dish with foil, spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix sugar, ketchup, and 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce for glaze. set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix meat with garlic powder, 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, onion soup and meatloaf mix, pepper, breadcrumbs, eggs, milk, and 1 cup of the ketchup mix..
- Combine thoroughly. and shape into loaf..
- Spoon one cup of ketchup mix onto loaf and use brush to thoroughly cover. its tricky with such a large size loaf, but make sure you get some on the bottom too. I save whatever glaze is left because my kids like to cover every inch of their slices!.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 10 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160°F and juices run clear..
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. if you want gravy, I use 1 cup of pan drippings with 1 envelope of brown gravy mix, and about 1/2 cup of water..
- I guess it goes without saying this goes great with homemade mashed potatoes…see my recipe of my page. enjoy!.
Add the meatloaf topping or glaze in the last fifteen minutes so it doesn't run off the meatloaf as it cooks and it won't crack or dry out. Brown Sugar Meatloaf – Covered with a sweet brown sugar glaze this meatloaf full of flavor, it's the best meatloaf you will ever have. As I got older I started to crave her recipe after having so many dry, bland and not so good meatloaf. This Brown Sugar Meatloaf recipe from my mom can't be beat. This classic meatloaf recipe glazed with brown sugar is simple and delicious your whole family will enjoy.