Apple Sauce Red Velvet Pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest Recipe. February is the month of love. Valentine's day took place last week and in the spirit of love that is still flowing in the air, I made this tasty apple. Enjoy these delicious pancakes flavored with applesauce and made with Bisquick® mix.
The BEST and FLUFFIEST protein pancake recipe WITHOUT protein powder- gluten free, sugar free with no nasties and with a hidden vegetable inside! Unlike typical Red Velvet Pancakes, these HEALTHY Red Velvet Pancakes are made without the white sugar, white flour, oil, butter, and These Red Velvet Pancakes are the softest, fluffiest, sweetest guilt-free pancakes in all the land! It's hard to believe these are. You can cook Apple Sauce Red Velvet Pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Apple Sauce Red Velvet Pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest Recipe – How to Prepare Delicious Apple Sauce Red Velvet Pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest
Ingredients of Apple Sauce Red Velvet Pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest Recipe
- Prepare of Apple Sauce.
- You need 2 of Apples.
- You need of Water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 of Blender.
- Prepare of Pancakes.
- You need 2 Cups of Self-Raising Flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Red Food Colour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Apple Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 500 ml of Glass of Milk.
- Prepare of Dessicated Coconut.
Now you can enjoy your favorite rich flavor at breakfast. This is the perfect morning meal for a special occasion This is so perfect with pork, nothing better then fresh apples, beats store bought apple sauce. I got this recipe from Family Fresh CookingSubmitted by: SHELBSYD. NATURAL Red Velvet Cupcakes 'n Pancakes with Healthy Cream Cheese Frosting!
Apple Sauce Red Velvet Pancakes. #snacksrecipescontest instructions
- Apple Sauce Wash, peel and chop the apples into small pieces..
- In a sufuria, add water and add in the chopped apples. Pour in the lemon juice and allow the apples to boil for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Pour the apples into a blender and blend until it forms a smooth paste..
- Pour back the blended sauce into the sufuria and add in the vanilla essence and cinnamon powder and allow it to boil for 3-5 minutes. Allow it to cool before using it..
- Pancakes Set the ingredients ready for use..
- In a bowl, add in the self-raising flour. Add in the sugar, cinnamon powder, red food colour, cocoa powder and mix all the dry ingredients together..
- In a separate bowl, break in the eggs and beat them. Then and add in the apple sauce, vanilla essence and the milk and mix all the wet ingredients together. Pour in the wet ingredients in the bowl that has the dry ingredients. Mix all the ingredients together until it forms a thick paste. Add more milk if the mixture is too thick..
- Once ready, grease your pan with oil and pour in the paste. Cook the pancakes on one side for 2-3 minutes until bubbles start forming on the surface. Then flip over the other side and allow it to cook for 2-3 minutes until it is ready for serving. Repeat the same procedure for consecutive pancakes until they are all cooked..
- Once all pancakes are ready, serve the pancakes by sprinkling on them some desiccated coconut or to spice it up much more, drizzle some chocolate syrup or maple syrup on the pancakes..
Red Velvet Pancakes w/ Cream Cheese Glaze. I'd never heard of such a beautiful thing but I knew I wanted it in my life ASAP. Cooking these pancakes on a griddle pan set over medium/low heat seems to work the best. Menu Description: "Four buttermilk pancakes layered with vanilla sauce and dulce de leche caramel sauce. Are you with me on that?