American-style Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe.
You can have American-style Buttermilk Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best American-style Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Yummy American-style Buttermilk Pancakes
Ingredients of American-style Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 50 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 3 grams of Lemon juice.
- You need 50 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Cornstarch.
- You need 4 grams of Baking powder.
- It’s 30 grams of Egg.
- It’s 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of Yogurt.
American-style Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Add the lemon juice to the milk (don't stir) and microwave at 600 W for 50 seconds. Let cool..
- Add the sugar to the egg and mix with a whisk..
- Add the dry ingredients and stir..
- Add the milk from Step 1 and mix..
- Lastly, mix in the yogurt..
- Thoroughly warm up a frying pan!.
- Prepare a damp towel! Place the frying pan on the towel and after it sizzles, wait 3 seconds before pouring in the pancake mix..
- Cook for about 2 minutes on medium-low heat (until they begin to bubble), flip them over and cook for another 1-2 minutes to finish..