Super Easy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken Recipe. I developed this Thai sweet chili sauce chicken because I love crispy chicken with sticky sweet sauce. My recipe is so easy, delicious and picky eater Finally, deep fry the crispy chicken and stir fry in the wok or skillet with some minced garlic, sweet chili sauce and lime juice. Thai Sweet chili sauce is super easy to make from scratch.
I have finally developed the dish deserving of the name "Hot Thai Chicken"! This recipe has been simmering in my mind for a long time, and when I finally. This Thai Sweet Chili Chicken is a great weekday dish to immediately satisfy your Asian takeout craving. You can have Super Easy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Super Easy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Super Easy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken
Ingredients of Super Easy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken Recipe
- You need 3.5 pounds of chicken drums and/or thighs, scored twice on each side about 1 inch apart.
- You need 1/3 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce (I used Mae Ploy brand.).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 2.5 Tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of sriracha or sambal.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of minced or grated ginger (you can use a teaspoon of dried ginger if you don't have fresh).
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of minced or grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of minced shallot (1/4 cup of chopped green onion or 3 Tablespoons of minced onion will work in a pinch).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of lime or lemon juice.
It is addictively good, super easy to make, and healthier than the restaurant version. This recipe shares a few secrets to create the best sweet chili chicken in less time, yields the best result. Easy sweet chili chicken is your answer to a quick weeknight dinner. Makes incredible leftovers and the homemade sweet chili sauce is so versatile!
Super Easy Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and massage gently and thoroughly to ensure even seasoning..
- Let marinate for at least an hour, up to three hours, before roasting. If you're going to roast in an hour, best to leave the chicken out on the counter and allow it to come up to room temp before roasting. Halfway through the marinade time, redistribute the chicken to ensure even seasoning..
- 15 minutes before roasting, preheat the oven to 425F..
- Set the chicken on a rack over a roasting pan (or on a broiler pan with slats), keeping the extra marinade to glaze the chicken in the last 15 minutes of roasting..
- Roast the chicken on the center oven rack for 30-40 minutes depending on the size of the pieces, then spoon the leftover marinade in even portions over the chicken pieces and continue to roast for another 15 minutes to give it a chance to caramelize..
- That's it! If you're looking for a veg side, you might like it with: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2004832-thai-inspired-green-apple-slaw or https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1700287-quick-easy-srirachafied-cucumber-salad. (Just copy and paste the url.).
The sweet chili sauce gets super thick after being stored in the fridge for a few days, but melts right down when spooned over warm food. Dipping sauce more than "pouring" sauce but can be thickened with more cornstarch. Nice to not have all those additives in there too, compared to the We live in a small town & I ran out of the bottled chili sauce we use on our egg rolls, so I found this and made it. It was super EASY and perfect.better. Easy Thai Chicken – So sticky, so tender, so moist and just packed with so much flavor.