Salsa – my dads recipe Recipe. Learn How to Make Blender Salsa. Quick, easy, fresh and great tasting. This easy blender salsa recipe takes just a few minutes, can be customized to your.
With Chef Wes and Jason Glover Recipe: https. This homemade salsa comes together in minutes and tastes just like it came from your favorite Mexican food restaurant! Thanks to using canned tomatoes this salsa This recipe can be made in either a food processor or a blender. You can have Salsa – my dads recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Salsa – my dads recipe Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Salsa – my dads recipe
Ingredients of Salsa – my dads recipe Recipe
- Prepare 28 can of – whole peeled tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed red chile pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of whole leaf oregano – crushed.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic – diced finely.
- It’s 6 stick of fresh cilantro – diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt – to taste.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onions – diced.
Pulse it just a few times, we want the onion, garlic, tomatoes and cilantro. I just had a great frittata topped with My Dad's Salsa, the best tomato salsa on Earth. How can I get it in Lubbock, TX? I was looking for a recipe for mango salsa, and the options I found weren't quite what I wanted.
Salsa – my dads recipe instructions
- Get the blender out.
- Everything goes in blender except for onions.
- Chop or auto crush setting on blender till tomatoes are crushed.
- Pour in onions and stir with spoon for chunky salsa or blend with blender on lowest setting till stirred for smoother salsa.
This is a salsa my friend from Trinidad taught me when I was in the navy. We serve this at all Super Bowl parties and picnics in our family! Classic potato salad recipe with boiled Russet potatoes, dill pickles, celery, parsley, red onion, scallions, hard boiled eggs and a mayonnaise Dijon dressing. Note that getting the recipe out of my parents generated the usual recipe banter. Dad: "Use Russets." However, the recipe can be adapted by decreasing the amount of spicy ingredients you add.