Dee's Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe.
You can have Dee's Barbecue Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Dee's Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe – How to Prepare Perfect Dee's Barbecue Meatloaf
Ingredients of Dee's Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/3 lb. of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 1/3 lb. of Ground pork.
- It’s 2 of lg. Eggs.
- You need 2 T of dried minced onions.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of barbecue sauce (+ 1/3 cup for top).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing mix **.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Dee's Barbecue Meatloaf instructions
- Before opening the stuffing mix, smash with a rolling pin so the bread cubes are crumbs..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large bowl, thoroughly mix together all ingredients (reserving 1/3 cup barbecue sauce). Best way to mix is with your clean (gloved) hands..
- Divide and shape into two loaves. Place in baking dish and cover with remaining barbecue sauce..
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 60-75 minutes. Transfer to serving platter or cutting board and allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving..