Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes Recipe. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Pour wet mixture into dry, add chocolate, and mix thoroughly. Peanut butter infused pancakes studded with chocolate chips.
As always I went a little overboard with these pancakes by adding chocolate chunks to the oatmeal pancake batter and then drizzling lots of. Whether you're a fan of chocolate peanut butter or a fan of pancakes, we've got the perfect recipe for you! Give this delicious breakfast a shot! You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes Recipe
- You need 100 g of gluten free self-raising flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 150 ml of dairy free milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of peanut butter melted.
In a bowl, mix together flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, peanut flour, cinnamon, sweetener, and baking powder. Add one egg yolk, milk, and vanilla extract. What is better than pancakes on a Sunday?! These chocolate stuffed pancakes are a wonderful dessert and a great breakfast on weekends.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes instructions
- In a large bowl stir together the flour, cocoa powder and caster sugar Beat the egg and stir into the flour mix Gradually whisk in the milk until you have a smooth batter Heat a drizzle of oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the mix into the pan and cook for a couple of minutes Drizzle some of the peanut butter into the middle of the batter and top with another tablespoon of pancake batter Flip the pancake and cook for a couple of minutes Repeat until you have cooked all the pancakes.
You can use any nut butter of choice, e.g. hazelnut butter, peanut butter, cashew butter etc. Mini chocolate pancakes stuffed with smooth, salty peanut butter filling certainly count as breakfast to us. Fluffy pancakes filled with warm, melted hazelnut chocolate are sure to start the weekend off right. Peanut butter cup-inspired pancakes with a chocolate rim and peanut butter center. Then we put an actual homemade peanut butter cup on top and eat the whole stack, because life is short and we love chocolate, peanut butter and breakfast.