Skinny Taco Salad dip Recipe.
You can have Skinny Taco Salad dip using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Skinny Taco Salad dip Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Skinny Taco Salad dip
Ingredients of Skinny Taco Salad dip Recipe
- It’s of Appetizers.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 cup of lettuce, chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cup of salsa (mild,etc).
- It’s 16 oz of salsa (mild,etc).
- You need 2 oz of sliced black olives.
- You need 2 cup of mont. jack/colby cheese ,shredded.
Skinny Taco Salad dip instructions
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, taco seasoning and salsa well with hand mixer..
- Pour cheese,salsa etc. mixture into 9 x 12 dish..
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and olives (in that order) on top of cheese/salsa mixture..
- Serve with chips or crackers of your choice..
- Refrigerate leftovers..