Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf Recipe.
You can cook Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf Recipe – How to Prepare Perfect Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf
Ingredients of Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf Recipe
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of spinach canned or raw.
- You need 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 of green onion chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 packet of lipton onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Black garlic.
- You need of Optional: bacon, tater tots, or any other topping you like.
Nessa's Homemade Corn and Spinach Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place raw ground beef in large mixing bowl. Add All other ingredients and combine until well blended..
- Roll mixture into a giant ball and transfer to baking sheet or pan. Shape into loaf..
- Top with a drizzle coat of ketchup and bbq sauce before baking..
- I occasionally line the top of this with tater tots in rows, on top of the sauce. I didnt have any tots this time though! My father always put bacon and tots on top of his!.
- This meatloaf is always yummy with mashed potatoes. It also goes Perfect with My Cornbread recipe above! *(and you can use the rest of the can of corn you opened to make the meatloaf!).