Jamie Oliver's Fluffy American Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Jamie Oliver's Fluffy American Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Jamie Oliver's Fluffy American Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Jamie Oliver's Fluffy American Pancakes
Ingredients of Jamie Oliver's Fluffy American Pancakes Recipe
- You need 3 large of Eggs.
- You need 115 grams of Flour.
- It’s 1 of heaped teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 140 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
Jamie Oliver's Fluffy American Pancakes step by step
- First separate the eggs, putting the whites into one bowl and the yolks into another..
- Add the flour, baking powder and milk to the yolks and mix to a smooth thick batter..
- Whisk the whites with the salt until they form stiff peaks..
- Fold into the batter – it is now ready to use..
- Heat a good non-stick pan on a medium heat. Pour some of your batter into the pan and fry for a couple of minutes until it starts to look golden and firm. At this point sprinkle your chosen flavouring (see below) on to the uncooked side before loosening with a spatula and flipping the pancake over. Continue frying until both sides are golden..
- You can make these pancakes large or small, to your liking. You can serve them simply doused in maple syrup and even with some butter or crème fraîche..
- Or if you choose to sprinkle with a flavouring, try one of these… fresh corn from the cob crispy bacon or pancetta blueberries banana stewed apple grated chocolate anything else you can imagine….
- From Jamie Oliver: PS Blueberry pancakes (above) are great but you must try the corn pancakes. On one condition – you must use fresh corn. To do this, remove the outer leaves and carefully run a knife down the cob – this will loosen all the lovely pieces of corn – and sprinkle these raw over your pancake, before flipping it in the pan. I like to have some grilled bacon over my corn pancakes, drizzled with a little maple syrup. This sounds bloody horrid but it honestly tastes great!.