Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 of flax egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 of very ripe mashed banana.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of almond butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of almond milk unsweetened.
- It’s 1/4 of of pancake mix.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of semi sweet chocolate chips + more for topping.
- It’s handful of blueberries.
Vegan Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes instructions
- Mix flax seed and water to create flax egg and set aside for 5 minutes..
- In a large bowl mash banana and add baking soda..
- Then add vanilla extract, salt, almond butter, and almond milk. After combing all of the wet ingredients add the flax egg..
- The add the rolled oats and pancake mix and combine..
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips..
- Then heat a skillet with coconut oil or non-dairy butter and spoon mixture onto skillet. Leave for 2 minuets and flip..
- Top with extra chocolate chips and blueberries..