Baked zucchini bruschetta Recipe. These Zucchini Bruschetta Bites make a perfect low carb party appetizer. Light, healthy and delicious, they're packed with tomatoes, herbs, and feta and baked to bubbly perfection! Get your veggies in with this low carb version of bruschetta.
We seem to eat a lot of zucchini every summer, and I really mean a lot. It seems that you wait anxiously for that first zucchini to appear in the garden each. A different twist on bruschetta and a great use for your zucchini. You can have Baked zucchini bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Baked zucchini bruschetta Recipe – How to Prepare Delicious Baked zucchini bruschetta
Ingredients of Baked zucchini bruschetta Recipe
- Prepare 2 each of zucchini.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of gauda cheese(smoked).
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- You need 1/2 each of jalapeno.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 each of tomato diced.
The zucchini forms the base of the bruschetta. Place zucchini slices on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly (very, very lightly) coat the top side with olive oil. Bruschetta with grilled zucchini, cheese and herbs.
Baked zucchini bruschetta instructions
- Mix all the cheese, bacon, jalapeno,tomato,oregano in a bowl..
- Slice the zucchini in half length wise.
- Put the zucchini in a baking pan skin down you can use a pan with a lid as well and cook it on a stove top.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the zucchini and cook at 400 for 10-15 minutes..
- If cooking on stove top cooking time should be similar to baking time. Cook on medium flame..
Appetizer bruschetta with vegetables Delicacy bruschetta with fried or baked zucchini, mozzarella che. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect for kids and adults alike. Zucchini is available in mass quantities during the summer and is often readily available year round. Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat Bruschetta is simple to make, but there's a few fundamentals that you can't skimp on if you want a.