Meatloaf-Low Sodium Recipe.
You can have Meatloaf-Low Sodium using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Meatloaf-Low Sodium Recipe – How to Cook Appetizing Meatloaf-Low Sodium
Ingredients of Meatloaf-Low Sodium Recipe
- You need of Meatloaf.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground round.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal or breadcrumbs (oatmeal for low sodium).
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Meatloaf-Low Sodium step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl season the ground round with salt and pepoer…feel free to add your own seasonings..
- Add the 1 large chopped onion, 2 eggs, 1 cup of milk, and the 1 cup of oatmeal..
- Transfer the mixture onto a 11 by 9 pan and shape into a loaf or you can make mini loafes..
- Mix the sauce ingredients and spread over the top of the meatloaf. I always double the sauce recipe..
- Cook in oven uncovered for 1 hour..