Not your mom's meatloaf Recipe. Meatloaf is a classic comfort food, cooked in kitchens all over the country. Well in the Thunder Bay Grille kitchen, they take their meatloaf to another. Traeger's Not Your Mama's Meatloaf recipe put a whole new layer of flavor on an old classic.
This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! To help your meatloaf stay together add things in like eggs and bread crumbs because they are key ingredients that bind meat stick together. Meatloaf is a classic staple on American dinner tables. You can have Not your mom's meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Not your mom's meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Not your mom's meatloaf
Ingredients of Not your mom's meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 3 of carrots diced.
- It’s 1 pound of grass fed, organic lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 pound of organic lean ground turkey.
- You need 1 can of low sodium diced or crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper (green, red or yellow) diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of whole oats.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked lentils.
But when Thunder Bay Grille takes on the dish, it's anything but ordinary! Joining us to cook up their Hickory Smoked Bison Meatloaf is Chef Mike Stigler Thanksgiving is right around the corner! If you want to skip the all the cooking and cleaning. Rumble — Meatloaf is a classic comfort food, cooked in kitchens all over the country.
Not your mom's meatloaf step by step
- Place diced carrots in a pot of boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes to soften them while you are mixing other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line a 13 x 9" baking dish with parchment paper Place another piece of parchment paper on the counter.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl. It is best to do this with clean bare hands to make sure it is mixed well.
- When carrots are lightly steamed, drain and add to mixture.
- Remove mixture from bowl emplace onto the extra piece of parchment paper. Divide mixture in half, forming 2 loaves.
- Place one loaf on baking dish, and cook for one hour.
- Wrap other loaf with parchment paper then wrap with plastic wrap or foil, and freeze for another day.
Well in the Thunder Bay Grille kitchen, they take their meatloaf to another level! Add the vegetables, the salt, and the egg to the meat and bread crumbs and mix with your hands until well combined, but trying not to squeeze the meat too much (that makes it dry). Take mom's old meatloaf recipe and spice it up with a dude worthy twist. In each episode of Dude Food, we share tips and recipes for manly, mouthwatering foods from burgers to barbecue chicken to a salad a dude would be proud to serve his buddies. Subscribe to see a new episode every Tuesday!