Simple Shrimp Chili Sauce Recipe.
You can cook Simple Shrimp Chili Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Simple Shrimp Chili Sauce Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Simple Shrimp Chili Sauce
Ingredients of Simple Shrimp Chili Sauce Recipe
- It’s 14 of prawns Shrimp.
- You need 1/4 of Onions (finely chopped).
- You need 3 tbsp of ◯Ketchup.
- You need 4 grams of ◯Chicken stock granules.
- You need 100 ml of ◯Water.
- Prepare 1 of Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 pinch of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
Simple Shrimp Chili Sauce instructions
- Remove the shrimp shells and de-vein them. Rinse in baking soda. I recommend preparing them this way and freezing them for stock..
- Coat the shrimp in katakuriko..
- Coat a frying pan with vegetable oil and lightly fry. Be sure to cook them through..
- Add onions and the ingredients marked with ◯. Once it's cooked through, add doubanjiang as desired, and it's complete..