Avacado "Hollandaise" Sauce and Dip Recipe. Now add it all to the blender … And puree, adding a bit more hot water until you get to a consistency you're happy with. Taste and add some more salt and pepper if you like. If you want a warmer avocado.
MORE+ LESS Copycat Cheesecake Factory™ Avocado Egg Rolls. Incredibly Amazing Cooking Lessons proudly presents this delightful cooking lesson for Avocado Hollandaise which is "Even Better than the Real Thing". Reasons we can't get enough of this avocado hollandaise recipe: It's lusciously creamy, it takes just ten minutes to whip up, it's vegan, it's keto and it's no-cook. You can have Avacado "Hollandaise" Sauce and Dip using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Avacado "Hollandaise" Sauce and Dip Recipe – How to Prepare Tasty Avacado "Hollandaise" Sauce and Dip
Ingredients of Avacado "Hollandaise" Sauce and Dip Recipe
- You need 1 of peeled and pitted avacado.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of very hot water.
Ideal for drizzling over poached eggs or as a dipping sauce for breakfast toast. Place lemon juice, avocado, hot water, salt, and ground black pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Hollandaise sauce (/hɒlənˈdeɪz/ or /ˈhɒləndeɪz/; French: [ʔɔlɑ̃dɛz]), formerly also called Dutch sauce, is an emulsion of egg yolk, melted butter, and lemon juice. Hollandaise sauce is normally made with plenty of butter along with lemon juice but avocado makes a healthier substitute for all of that butter and it is just as Avocado hollandaise?
Avacado "Hollandaise" Sauce and Dip instructions
- Commbine all ingredients in a foodrocessor or blender and mix until smooth. Add more hot water or oil if it is to thick to your liking. Taste for seasoning and serve..
- To serve with eggs serve warm, but this is also good cold as a spread or cold dip..
The salmon looks perfectly cooked and absolutely delicious Kevin. Creamy, rich and vegan hollandaise sauce made in a Vitamix. Hollandaise sauce is a staple for the brunching crowd. Make a delicious avocado hollandaise sauce recipe for poached eggs with ham and spinach. Serve this breakfast recipe as a Sunday breakfast idea.