meatloaf lovers Recipe. Meatloaf Lovers – Saturday Night Live. This subreddit is for lovers of both meatloaf the singer and meatloaf the food. If you only like one of them keep it to yourself.
Meatloaf is an old-school recipe that everyone should know how to make. It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. Especially in a sandwich the next day OR with a fried egg on top. You can have meatloaf lovers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best meatloaf lovers Recipe – Recipe: Delicious meatloaf lovers
Ingredients of meatloaf lovers Recipe
- You need of meatloaf.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped small.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper chopped small.
- It’s 1/2 of pack of crackers crashed.
- It’s 1 jar of pimentos chop fine.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 envelope of of Lipton onion mix.
- Prepare 1 of I have a teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of of ketch up.
- It’s 1 small of can of tomato paste.
Stuffed with Salami, Ham, Spinach and Cheese, this monster meatloaf will put any hungry man into the Lazy Boy during half-time. This recipe is big and hearty and is a fairly inexpensive way to serve many. The ultimate meatloaf recipe, with a sticky, caramelized topping. My secret trick keeps it moist and tender without falling apart!
meatloaf lovers instructions
- preheat oven at 400, cook on 375.
- mix all ingredients together in a large bowl do not use tomato paste yet.
- shape into a loaf pan are flat pan making a loaf.
- cook for 1 hour take out of oven put on tomato paste, do not put tomato paste into the ingredients at first.
- Bake for another 15 minutes. Now you are done.
Narrow search to just "meatloaf" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. A meat-and-potato lovers' delight—tasty meatloaf stuffed with cheesy mashed potatoes! You were redirected here from the unofficial Page: Meatloaf (singer). Meat Loaf sang lead on five of the album's nine tracks. Even my meatloaf hating husband loves it!