Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs Recipe. This Balsamic Grilled Chicken Thighs topped with Bruschetta is a quick impressive meal that screams summer. You'll love how all the flavors play off of Brush the skin side of the chicken thighs with the balsamic glaze. (only using about half of the mixture) Close the lid and allow the glaze to soak into the. This easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe is made with tender, juicy chicken breasts seasoned with Italian herbs and spices and topped with a fresh tomato In this bruschetta chicken recipe, I've borrowed my favorite parts of this classic Italian appetizer and turned it into a delicious, low-carb, and easy.
Couldnt fill nearly as full as you could a breast, but didn't affect the taste with the topping served over it. A simple, delicious chicken-and-stuffing casserole made with chicken breasts, tomatoes, Italian seasonings, and mozzarella cheese. A simple yet creative chicken meal mimics the popular Italian appetizer 'bruschetta' for a delicious entree reminiscent of romantic Italian evenings. You can have Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs
Ingredients of Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs Recipe
- You need 6 of boneless and skinless chicken thighs (trim extra fat).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning of choice(I used Tuscan Italian perfect pinch by McCormick).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of store bought bruschetta (or be fancy shmancy and make your own).
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 4 cup of fresh baby spinach.
This bruschetta chicken is the perfect summer garden meal! Juicy, flavorful chicken topped with The bruschetta chicken that is actually making it possible for me to crave chicken for dinner again! For the chicken, we're using chicken breasts which is huge since we love chicken thighs the most. This stuffed chicken thigh recipe utilizes frozen spinach in a delicious way, resulting in a simple yet impressive weeknight dinner.
Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs instructions
- In a large sautee pan, heat oil and add chicken that has been coated with the seasoning, salt and pepper. Make sure both sides are cooked to a nice golden brown. I cooked mine for roughly 5 minutes on each side..
- Add bruschetta, balsamic and Spinach. Continue to cook for 5 minutes on medium. Spinach will wilt..
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and with a slotted spoon, remove bruschetta and Spinach and place on chicken. I served mine over barley but rice or pasta would pair well too!!.
If you need to, you can thaw frozen spinach by leaving it in the fridge overnight; another way to thaw frozen spinach is to put it in a strainer and run it under warm water. These twenty minute Balsamic Chicken Thighs comes out perfectly tender with a rich tomato sauce, spinach, and mushrooms. The chicken, spinach, mushrooms, and tomatoes all come together for a warm and comforting dish without the extra calories you'd get if you ordered this in a restaurant. Check out this super yummy recipe for bruschetta chicken from Delish.com! Top chicken with bruschetta topping and shaved Parmesan.