Lemon pancakes Recipe. These Lemon Ricotta Pancakes are some of the best pancakes you'll ever eat! These pancakes are melt-in-your-mouth soft and tender, they're perfectly fluffy, and you'll love that bit of brightness and. Perfect, light pancakes with a lovely lemon flavor.
These lemon pancakes have a deliciously bright & sunny flavor thanks to fresh lemon juice and lemon zest. They're extra fluffy with golden edges, and taste delicious with summer berries or syrup. Fluffy and delicious with just the right amount of lemon flavor, these Lemon Pancakes are the perfect breakfast food. You can have Lemon pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Lemon pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Perfect Lemon pancakes
Ingredients of Lemon pancakes Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of self rising flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of melted butter/oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon extract.
- You need 4 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of Milk.
And this, guys, this is just what perfection tastes like. Lemon Ricotta Pancakes are light and fluffy and full of lemon flavor. They are easy to make and come together in minutes. You can even add blueberries for a fun twist!
Lemon pancakes step by step
- Pour flour in a bowl..
- Beat the eggs and mix with sugar and butter. Add the lemon. Pour the wet mix into the flour stir while adding the milk to form batter that isn't too smooth nor too thick..
- Heat a sauce pan, pour the batter and let cook to browning edges and bubbles on top then flip and let other side cook. Remove and repeat for all batter.
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes are the quintessential "elevated" pancake recipe. Tart-but-sweet, with fresh lemon juice and zest and ricotta to create a gorgeous, fluffy result! Compared to traditional buttermilk pancakes, they're fluffier in texture. To achieve such airy results, you need to. An easy recipe for soft and fluffy Lemon Ricotta Pancakes!