Carrot Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Carrot Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Carrot Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Yummy Carrot Pancakes
Ingredients of Carrot Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 of Carrot (80-100g).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 100 g of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Yogurt (or Milk).
- Prepare 1 of Apple (or Pear).
Carrot Pancakes instructions
- These are the ingredients. I used a pear this time but you can use apple or banana for the sweetener..
- Chop apple into 5 mm cubes..
- Grind carrot..
- Add egg and yogurt, mix them well..
- Shift flour and baking powder. Mix them until there's no sign of flour..
- After mixing, the dough will be like this. If the dough is softer, add flour..
- Add chopped apple to the bowl and mix it with a table spoon..
- Place dough in the pan, cover it and pan fry with medium heat..
- You can see small bubbles after 3-5 mins, turn them over and cook it another 2-3 mins..
- Once other side is well cooked, check one piece. If the middle part is well done (fluffy), it's ready to eat :).