Oats and banana whole wheat pancakes Recipe. Wholesome oat and whole wheat banana pancakes will bake up light and fluffy. Quick and easy recipe, healthy and yummy recipe must give it a try. This whole wheat banana pancake recipe is so easy to make.
Healthy whole wheat pancakes are difficult to master because pancakes are meant to be light, soft, and fluffy. All things that whole wheat flour isn't. I sprinkled in some chocolate chips and topped them with peanut butter and banana slices for my toddler and she's doing a happy dance while eating. banana oat weekday pancakes. You can have Oats and banana whole wheat pancakes using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Oats and banana whole wheat pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Oats and banana whole wheat pancakes
Ingredients of Oats and banana whole wheat pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted oats powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of jaggery sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana mashed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. These light and fluffy pancakes will keep you full and satisfied without all of the fillers.
Oats and banana whole wheat pancakes step by step
- Take a bowl.Add oats,wheat flour,jaggery,cinnamon yogurt, vanilla essence,salt, baking soda, butter & milk & make a batter of flowing consistency..
- Take a non stick pan. Add butter 1/4 tsp. Pour batter & make pancakes.
- Serve them to your kids with banana, honey, strawberry 🍓, maple syrup.
They're a healthier option to enjoy for breakfast or brunch. Most of the times that I've opted for whole wheat breads over white, I would do it for health reasons but secretly preferred the taste of white. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or I ended up just using whole wheat flour for the gluten free blend, and added some vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger. Easy, healthy banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Finding healthy, easy and satisfying breakfasts are The problem comes when the oats are processed in a factory or plant with wheat or other gluten-containing grains which can cause.