Easy bruschetta Recipe. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. This easy bruschetta recipe is a go-to summer appetizer that will leave everyone satisfied and coming back for more. Perfect for summer parties, weeknight dinners, or even weekend brunch!
The only real way to serve this without the bread getting moist at all is to deseed the tomatoes and dice up the tomato flesh only. Arrange slices in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. This Easy Bruschetta Recipe is a super simple, no fail recipe for my favorite Italian antipasto. You can cook Easy bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Easy bruschetta Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Easy bruschetta
Ingredients of Easy bruschetta Recipe
- Prepare Loaf of French bread.
- You need Can of garlic flavor diced tomatoes.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Chopped basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Try my recipe and say good bye to store bought bruschetta. Quick, delicious and always a crowd pleaser! While the list of ingredients is short, the flavor is nothing but fantastic! The perfect starter to any Italian meal.
Easy bruschetta step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice French bread in into 2 inch pieces place bread pieces on a sheet pan or anything that you would use for oven cooking..
- In a bowl mix together all your ingredients. Tomatoes, minced garlic, olive oil, chopped basil, salt, pepper..
- Using a spoon, spoon on your mixed ingredients onto pieces of French bread..
- Baked in oven at 350 for 10 minutes..
This Easy Bruschetta is made with a small list of beautiful, simple and fresh ingredients that come together to make a flavor packed appetizer. Bruschetta is easily my all-time favorite appetizer!! Fresh juicy tomatoes, basil, and seasonings are piled high on garlic'd bread! Once you learn how to make bruschetta and it will become an easy go-to for using up summer tomatoes for years to come. Make our simple tomato bruschetta as a classic Italian starter.