Amy's Fresh Salsa Recipe. Not too hot, not too not, this salsa is just right. Made with organic, sun-sweetened tomatoes, chopped onions, cilantro, garlic and jalapeño peppers, it's great over your favorite Amy's burrito. We're sharing our secrets for making The Best Homemade Salsa Recipe we've ever tried.
As one commenter said, it's great on a refried bean & cheese taco. It's a bit too chunky for a dipping salsa but a few strokes & pulses from an immersion. This Fresh Salsa recipe contains too many canned items to be considered fresh. You can have Amy's Fresh Salsa using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Amy's Fresh Salsa Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Amy's Fresh Salsa
Ingredients of Amy's Fresh Salsa Recipe
- It’s 1 of 2oz. can of diced jalapeños or 2 large fresh.
- It’s 10 of roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic or 2 garlic cloves.
I would have substituted fresh veggies and chiles. The use of sugar is interesting.it counter-balances the flavor. Thank to those educated consumers who loved my Jaime's Fresh Salsa. Who keeps asking me if I will do it again and to make them some.
Amy's Fresh Salsa step by step
- This is a medium to hot spicy food. If unable to take heat then cut jalapeños portion to half..
- I just use a food processor for everything. Just make sure you chop the big items small enough that processor will chop it well. If no food processor, then everything need to be diced..
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all items together..
- After thoroughly mixed, place in refrigerator to marinate..
- Serve with tortilla chips or on top of tacos..
Stay away from the sugars and preservatives of grocery store salsa with a homemade fresh salsa crura recipe.. Fresh Salsa & Guacamole, Garden Fresh Salsa, Homemade Fresh Salsa. Grilled Fresh Salsa ChickenKraft Canada. boneless skinless chicken breasts, tomato, green. Keyword easy homemade salsa, fresh salsa recipe, healthy salsa recipe, oil-free salsa, red salsa recipe. Haha so awesome to hear that Amy!