Healthy Oats Pancakes Recipe. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Blueberry Oat Pancakes With Maple Yogurt. This pancake recipe may sound decadent, but thanks to Try this recipe: Oatmeal Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Sauce.
Simple Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes for breakfast will give you a healthy start to the day. Oatmeal is really healthy, and we have plenty of it sitting in our pantry, so adding oats to my original vegan. But the good ol' Oat Pancakes Recipe reigns supreme when it comes to a filling. You can cook Healthy Oats Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Healthy Oats Pancakes Recipe – How to Prepare Appetizing Healthy Oats Pancakes
Ingredients of Healthy Oats Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1/2 cup of oats flour (blended oats).
- It’s 1/2 cup of blended oatmeal cookies.
- It’s 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of granulated sugar/ any sweetener (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk (milk of choice).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of apple puree / applesauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Butter, as needed (for frying).
Start by using the typical pancake recipe (attached). These easy healthy pancakes get their fluffy texture from whipped egg whites. Stack them high with fresh berries and a spoonful of low-fat yogurt. Healthy Whole Wheat And Oats Pumpkin Pancakes.
Healthy Oats Pancakes instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps..
- Let the batter sit on the counter uncovered at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- After, heat a shallow frying pan over medium low heat and add in about 1 tablespoon of butter, let the butter melt and swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom with butter and lower the heat to low..
- Measure a little less than 1/2 cup of the pancake batter per pancake and with a spoon, spoon the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread out the batter as this batter is fairly thick in consistency..
- Cook for about 4 minutes on low heat flipping halfway through (be careful, these pancakes are a bit crumbly). Repeat for the remaining batter..
- After frying all the pancakes, stack them up as desired and serve with toppings of choice (butter, fresh fruit, jam, cream, honey, maple syrup,etc.) Enjoy!.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes With Fresh Cherry. These oat pancakes are not only quick and easy to make but also taste delicious & are healthy. The healthiest low-fat, low-sugar and high protein pancake toppings so you can be flipping healthy this Pancake These pancake toppings hit the sweet spot without maxing out your daily calorie count. Everyone has a story to tell when it comes to pancakes. Whether it's a memory from your childhood, watching your mother flip those fluffy cakes on the griddle.