Quinoa Banana Pancakes Recipe. These Simple Banana Quinoa Pancakes are gluten-free and healthy! They're pancakes you can eat every day if you want and feel great serving to your family! Banana quinoa pancakes with honey are a great breakfast to prepare on weekdays or the weekend and the whole family will love them.
This Quinoa Banana Oat Pancakes Recipe is healthy, grain-free and a delicious way to start the day! It's packed full of protein and healthy fats. Quinoa is so nutritious and these pancakes make the ideal baby breakfast recipe. You can have Quinoa Banana Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Quinoa Banana Pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Quinoa Banana Pancakes
Ingredients of Quinoa Banana Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of Cooked quinoa.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Coarse salt.
- It’s 3 large of egg whites.
- You need 1/3 cup of Plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown sugar/honey/maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 large of very ripe bananas, puréed.
On my search, I came across a half bag of quinoa and announced to the family 'right! this is whats coming next. These healthy Banana Quinoa Pancakes are made in the blender! Easy gluten-free recipe with the BEST fluffy texture – your whole family will love these homemade pancakes! #bananapancakes. Quinoa pancakes are happening and they are lighter and fluffier than any oat pancake you've ever They are so incredibly GOOD, and you do not need a single egg or banana or whisk to make them.
Quinoa Banana Pancakes instructions
- In a medium bowl, whisk together quinoa, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. In another medium bowl, whisk together egg whites, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and brown sugar until smooth. Add egg mixture to flour mixture and whisk to combine. Add pureed bananas and mix until just combined. Lightly coat a large nonstick skillet or griddle with butter or cooking spray and heat over medium. Drop batter by 1/4 cup onto skillet. Cook until bubbles appear on top, about 2 minutes. Flip cakes and cook until golden brown on underside, 2 minutes. Wipe skillet clean and repeat with more melted butter and remaining batter. Makes about 10 pancakes. Top with peanut butter, maple syrup, fruit, or chocolate chips..
- If pancakes are too thick, add 1 tablespoon of milk to the batter. If pancakes are too thin, add 1 tablespoon of flour to the batter Sub gluten free flour for whole wheat if you’d like Adding 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to batter would make great chocolate banana pancakes.
These simple, fluffy vegan quinoa flour pancakes are gluten-free, oil-free, sugar-free and easy to make with just a few ingredients. All you need is quinoa flour, baking powder, sea salt. These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread! How to make these Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe.