Punjabi Dhaba Style Egg Curry Recipe. Previous PostKulcha Matar – How to make Kulcha Dhaba Style !! Next PostVodka Pani Puri / Golgappa – Delhi Style !! Punjabi egg curry (एग करी), is one such recipe that is extremely simple and easy.
Egg curry recipe with video: Egg Curry or Anda Curry is a spicy curry made with boiled eggs mostly cooked in onion gravy. One of the most favorite dishes for an eggetarian. I also posted dhaba style aloo gobi earlier and this is my second one in this series. You can have Punjabi Dhaba Style Egg Curry using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Punjabi Dhaba Style Egg Curry Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Punjabi Dhaba Style Egg Curry
Ingredients of Punjabi Dhaba Style Egg Curry Recipe
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of small Cinnamon Sticks.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies (Slited).
- You need 1 tsp of Amchur Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need of Salt (As required).
- Prepare of Water (As required).
This dhaba style egg curry is best enjoyed. Dhaba style egg curry with step by step photos and a video. Simple egg curry made with boiled eggs that is roasted and then cooked in onion tomato gravy. This simple egg curry is made in dhaba style.
Punjabi Dhaba Style Egg Curry instructions
- Boil the eggs. Remove the shell. Prick the boiled eggs with a toothpick or fork..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the boiled eggs and fry till the eggs are golden brown. Remove and set aside..
- In the same pan, add bay leaves, cinnamon sticks and cumin seeds and saute it..
- Add kashmiri red chilli powder and saute for few seconds..
- Quickly add the onions..
- Saute the onions on medium low flame. Add salt and keep sauteing so that the onions don't burn..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell leaves and oil separates..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder and saute well. Add little water so that the spices don't burn..
- Add black pepper powder and slited green chillies and saute till the oil separates. Add little water and saute till the oil separates and the masala is cooked..
- Now add the boiled and fried eggs and cook it with the masala for few minutes..
- Add half cup water or according to required consistency. Boil the gravy for about 6-8 minutes..
- Add amchur powder and garam masala powder and mix well..
- Punjabi Dhaba Style Egg Curry is ready to serve. Serve it hot with steamed rice or rotis..
Egg curry is also known as Anda curry in Hindi. Dhaba Style Anda Curry (Andey Ki Curry). There is a craze for dhaba style food among us. Dhaba Style Egg Curry is usually served on the road side dhabas in North Indian with Bajra Ki Roti or Makki Ki Roti. If you like this recipe, you can also try other Egg recipes such as.