DRQ'S Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Recipe.
You can cook DRQ'S Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best DRQ'S Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious DRQ'S Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
Ingredients of DRQ'S Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of Soft Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Heinz 57.
- It’s 1 each of Egg.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Med Grind Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Granulated Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 packages of Thin sliced bacon.
DRQ'S Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Slightly beat egg.
- in a food processor use about two slices of bread for soft bread crumbs.
- Combine all ingredients except for bacon and mix just to combine.
- Layer bacon in a bread pan leaving half the slice over the side along both sides of the pan..
- pack meat mixture into bacon lined pan.
- fold bacon over top of meat mixture and slam pan on counter to pack all tightly.
- Bake for 1 to 1 hour 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Cool slightly, drain off grease, remove from pan and slice with a sharp knife.