Ginger Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Ginger Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Ginger Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Ginger Pancakes
Ingredients of Ginger Pancakes Recipe
- You need 1 cup of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need of Sugar (to taste).
Ginger Pancakes instructions
- To make the batter, sift the flour into a bowl. Then add in the sugar, cinnamon and ginger and combine. Create a well in the centre and add in the egg and start to whisk it into the dry ingredients using a fork..
- Add in half of the milk into the batter and mix well, ensuring that you scrape the flour remaining on the sides of the bowl..
- Once everything is combined, add in the rest of the milk and mix well..
- In a lightly greased frying pan, use the measurement of half a cup to make sure they are all equal sizes. Pour the batter into the pan and cook for about 20-30 seconds each side..
- This batter should make about 8 thin pancakes..
- Serve pancakes with your favorite fillings, and Enjoy ;).