Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf Recipe.
You can have Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf Recipe – How to Cook Yummy Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf
Ingredients of Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 2 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried sriracha seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of packets dried ranch seasoning.
- You need 6 clove of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 of jar Mancini roasted bell pepper strips; diced.
- You need 1 of shallot; minced.
- It’s 3/4 oz of basil; minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground celery seed.
- You need 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of large pinch kosher salt.
Spicy Turkey Ranch Meatloaf instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 1 hour or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Raw bell peppers, jalapeños, habanero, Italian seasoning, applewood seasoning, bacon, smoked paprika, poblano, celery, giardenera, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, leeks, ramps, caramelized onions, crushed pineapple.