Roasted Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Stuffed Mini Meatloafs Recipe.
You can cook Roasted Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Stuffed Mini Meatloafs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Roasted Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Stuffed Mini Meatloafs Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Roasted Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Stuffed Mini Meatloafs
Ingredients of Roasted Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Stuffed Mini Meatloafs Recipe
- You need 3 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 C of mozzarella pearls.
- It’s 1 of roasted bell pepper trio(1 pepper–1/3 of each); small dice.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic; roasted.
- You need 1 envelope of dried onion soup mix.
- Prepare 2 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 C of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/4 C of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Roasted Bell Pepper & Mozzarella Stuffed Mini Meatloafs step by step
- Mix all ingredients except mozzarella pearls in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Portion meat into 6, or however many desired, meatloafs. Take half of each portioned loaf and flatten a little with your hands. Place a few mozzarella pearls in the center. Take the other half of the portion, and flatten a little like the first half. Combine flattened portions and press together, keeping the mozzarella in the center, surrounded by meat. Press firmly to compact the loaf and leave no air gaps..
- Place on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350° for approximately 35 minutes. Make sure mestloaf reaches 155°. Take out of the oven when it reaches 150°, and tent with foil. Allow to rest and carry over cook to 155°.
- Variations; Giardenera, giardenera relish, pepperoncini, provolone, pepperoni, swiss, peppercorn melange, ground sausage, oregano, zucchini, fennel, fennel seed, carrots, onion powder, dried minced onionams or garlic, parsley, basil, Italian seasoning, celery seed, celery, marinara, romesco sauce, pancetta, prosciutto, pine nut crust, thyme, rosemary, savory, oregano, marjoram, mint, yellow onion, red onions, shallots, habanero, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, pepperjack cheese, mushrooms, mustard, goat cheese, eggplant, leeks, ramps, blue cheese, feta, parmesean, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, raw bell peppers, lawrys, asparagus, capers, pesto, horseradish, tomato, spinach, arugula, sage, balsamic, red wine vinegar or reduction, roasted veggies, corn, preserved lemons, sherry.