Greek yogurt pancakes Recipe. An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole family! These Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes pack an added protein punch thanks to their all-star dairy addition and they're made with a mix of white and whole wheat flours. These Greek yogurt pancakes aren't your standard pancakes.
My entire family loves these keto Greek yogurt pancakes. I make them often for our weekend brunch. Substitute the plain Greek yogurt for any kind of flavored Greek yogurt (strawberry, blueberry, etc) you'd like. You can have Greek yogurt pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Greek yogurt pancakes Recipe – How to Prepare Perfect Greek yogurt pancakes
Ingredients of Greek yogurt pancakes Recipe
- It’s 6 oz of Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
Add blueberries or chocolate chips to the pancake batter. This Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe is a bit lighter than your usual pancake recipe. Greek yogurt adds in a good amount of protein and there is no added fat. Watch the video showing you how to.
Greek yogurt pancakes instructions
- Open the yogurt container and stir the yogurt until it’s smooth and creamy..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda.
- Pour yogurt/egg mixture into the bowl with the flour and baking soda. Stir to combine. The batter will be extremely thick..
- Spoon the batter onto a sprayed griddle or pan heated to medium-high. I usually make four big pancakes, but you could also make 8 smaller ones..
- Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble a bit on the surface. Cook until golden brown on both sides and serve with butter, syrup, fruit, Nutella….anything!.
These Greek yogurt pancakes are thick, delicious, and have only four (!!) ingredients. I love to use Greek yogurt with fruit on the bottom, but these are just as good made with blended or plain yogurt. Greek yogurt pancakes are delicious, easy, and full of protein to make you feel good about breakfast. Make them in silver dollar pancake size for dipping! I love all kinds of pancakes.