Yogurt Pancakes Recipe. Yogurt pancakes are fluffy, a snap to whip together, and a great way to work some extra nutrition into the These fluffy pancakes are really easy and only take a few pantry staples. These Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes pack an added protein punch thanks to their all-star dairy addition and they're made with a. An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole family!
These yogurt pancakes are quick, easy and delicious! Add a dollop of whipped cream to the. This Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe is a bit lighter than your usual pancake recipe. You can cook Yogurt Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Yogurt Pancakes Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy Yogurt Pancakes
Ingredients of Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 cup of (16 oz) plain yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Watch the video showing you how to make Greek Yogurt Pancakes, then scroll to the bottom of this post and print out. Combining oats and yogurt isn't news for breakfast, but putting them together in a pancake is a delicious (and wholesome) way to upgrade. Healthy oatmeal yogurt pancakes made in the blender with oatmeal, yogurt, banana and an egg! Easy to make, filling and high in protein!
Yogurt Pancakes instructions
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt and water. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened..
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until the second side is golden brown..
- To freeze, arrange cooled pancakes in a single layer on sheet pans. Freeze overnight or until frozen. Transfer to a resealable plastic freezer bag. May be frozen for up to 2 months..
- TO USE FROZEN PANCAKES:.
- Place pancake on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on high for 40-50 seconds or until heated through..
Low carb and keto Greek yogurt pancakes are made with coconut flour. My entire family loves these keto Greek yogurt pancakes. I make them often for our weekend brunch. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.