Salsa pasta with 3 cheese sauce Recipe. I find that the Prego pasta sauce made for a good and cheap chip dip. Lazy Pork Enchiladas With Red Sauce, Southwest Pork Chops With Spicy Pumpkin Sauce, Tex-mex Stuffed Peppers. Place cheeses and cream in a saucepan. heat through.
Toss it with cooked pasta alone or add cooked chicken and vegetables. Every culture enjoys a good cheese sauce and most cuisines proudly boast their own version. This salsa de queso recipe is a Latin American treat. You can have Salsa pasta with 3 cheese sauce using 27 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Salsa pasta with 3 cheese sauce Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Salsa pasta with 3 cheese sauce
Ingredients of Salsa pasta with 3 cheese sauce Recipe
- It’s 250 gm of Pasta (any shape).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sweet Corn.
- It’s 1 of each Red & Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crush red chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1-2 of spring onion (green only).
- It’s of For Salsa.
- It’s 1 of Onion chop finely.
- You need 2 of Tomato ripe.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic mince.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt (adjust to taste).
- You need 3-4 of Red whole pepper.
- Prepare of For Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chedder Cheese.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crush black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt (adjust to taste).
Place chips in the bottom of a baking dish and add the salsa de queso on top. Three Cheese Sauce is a standard pasta sauce available in Papa's Pastaria/To Go!. Every serving of this sauce: Is Gluten Free. In Prego® Three Cheese, sharp Parmesan, zesty Romano, and creamy ricotta cheeses are blended together – perfect for cheese-lovers!
Salsa pasta with 3 cheese sauce instructions
- Boil pasta with 1 Tbsp oil & 1 Tbsp salt, till tender. Drain. Mix 1 tsp oil/ butter in pasta and keep covered aside..
- Blanch Tomatoes, peel off skin.put in blender. Heat oil in pan, add chop onions,mince garlic, soya sauce, whole red chilli, and fry till onions turn translucent. Add this all to Tomatoes & blend. Pour in pan, add honey, salt, ketchup, cook for 3-4 minutes.keep aside..
- Fry all veggies along with soya sauce, crush red chilli, salt in 1 tsp oil and keep aside.warm milk in a pot, add all three cheese one by one mixing on low heat.add salt & black pepper. As the sauce thickens. Turn off heat..
Mix to combine. *If adding sausage, you can use precooked sausage that is diced or ground sausage that is cooked and drained. If I have more cheese, I like to add another layer of cheese on top of the pasta just before the bread crumbs. Top pasta with Italian bread crumbs and a. While the sauce is cooking, throw jumbo pasta shells in boiling water. Just cook 'em about half the time—you want them al dente to the max!