Mexican rice with fish Recipe. In a large ovenproof pot, brown the onions in the oil. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring the tomatoes, onion, oil, lime juice and red pepper flakes to a boil. Simmer until the tomato juice is almost completely.
The key to this rice is the enchilada sauce which adds a heap of flavour. Add the cooked rice, toss and season to taste. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fillets. You can cook Mexican rice with fish using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Mexican rice with fish Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Mexican rice with fish
Ingredients of Mexican rice with fish Recipe
- You need 250 g of basmati rice.
- It’s 500 ml of Water for soaking rice.
- You need as needed of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 each of Capsicum green and red chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of green chilli. Chopped.
- You need of Spices you can increase or decrease as per your taste.
If you've ever attempted your favorite Mexican restaurant's rice at home and failed, raise your hand. Well, you can put it down now, because this one is my all-time family favorite and I think it will become yours, too. To be honest, I like it so much better than the rice usually served when I dine out. This Mexican rice is cooked with onion powder, garlic powder, and tomato sauce for an easy side dish.
Mexican rice with fish instructions
- Wash and clean rice and soak in double water for 15-20 minutes.
- On another side heat oil in a pan add onion chopped sauté till golden brown add tomato cook till soft.
- Add chopped both capsicum and sauté for a minute add all spices sauté till oil leaves shown in the sides.
- Add rice and cook till done.
- For fish after cleaning process marinate with salt ginger garlic fish masala add little vinegar or lemon to make a paste marinate add little rice powder to make crispy marinate fish and keep it aside for 1hour.
- Now heat a nonstick pan add oil for shallow fry when heat add fish 2pieces at a time and and fry till golden brown from both side with the help of spatula u can flip the fish and put on the tissue paper to absorb the excess oil.
- Now ready to prepare the platter take bowl and fill the cooked Mexican rice and press it little with the help of spoon and unmould the bowl on the platter and garnish with onion rings and green chilli lemon and place the ready fish.
- Enjoy the Mexican rice with delicious fish.
Add green bell pepper, red bell pepper, or fresh The green color of the rice comes from poblano chiles and cilantro. Arroz verde is a popular Mexican side dish that goes well with fish tacos, grilled. This easy Mexican rice recipe turns your basic white rice into a vibrant and flavorful side dish. It's a simple combination of onion, bell peppers, garlic, jalapeno, tomato sauce, broth and spices that transforms But a dish that never fails is a simple chicken or fish plate with Mexican rice and beans. Barbara Adams features beyond wonderful features, global cuisine, recipe collections, quick and easy recipes, classic family favorites, cooking tips, culinary experts, party ideas, and festive holiday fare.