Banana pancakes with bacon and maple syrup Recipe. Transfer to a plate and keep warm with the bacon while you cook the rest. Serve the pancakes with the crispy bacon and a drizzle of maple syrup. soft butter and maple syrup, to serve. We use Australian Meanwhile, grill bacon under a hot grill until golden.
Homemade keto maple syrup is cooked up in this video as well. Baked Pancake with Caramel Banana Sau. I simmer for a little longer until the bananas are soft. You can cook Banana pancakes with bacon and maple syrup using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Banana pancakes with bacon and maple syrup Recipe – How to Make Appetizing Banana pancakes with bacon and maple syrup
Ingredients of Banana pancakes with bacon and maple syrup Recipe
- Prepare 140 g of self raising flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soft brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 25 g of butter (or dairy free butter).
- Prepare 125 ml of milk (or milk alternative).
- You need of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of Bananas.
- You need of Bacon.
- Prepare of Salt.
Homemade Pancakes with Maple Syrup, Strawberries and Banana. Homemade Pancakes for Shrovetide with Fruits and Syrup. Stack of breakfast pancakes with bacon and banana. Bacon and Avocado Pancakes with Maple Syrup by Sue Lau
Banana pancakes with bacon and maple syrup step by step
- Prepare your bacon. You can fry or oven cook it, it just needs to be crispy. If it's ready before your pancakes, keep it warm.
- Add the flour, baking powder, sugar and a pinch of salt to a mixing bowl.
- Mix the contents of the mixing bowl.
- Melt the 25g of butter. You can use dairy free butter.
- Create a well in the mixing bowl so the mixed ingredients are around the outside with nothing in the middle..
- Mash one banana.
- Add the eggs, mashed banana, butter and milk to the well. You can use dairy free milk.
- Whisk until you have a smooth batter with no lumps.
- Add some butter to a frying pan and melt.
- Add the pancake batter to the frying pan one spoonful at a time. You can wait between spoonfuls (but it's not necessary) as the batter will spread). Three spoonfuls is a good amount for one pancake..
- Add three (or however many you want) slices of banana to the batter in the pan..
- Fry on medium heat.
- When the batter between the banana slices bubbles, turn over. This takes 2 to 3 minutes.
- Fry until pancake is puffed up and golden. This should take about a minute..
- Repeat steps 9 to 14 for remaining batter. Add new butter to the frying pan regularly as it evaporates..
- Serve with bacon and maple syrup.
Palatable Pastime A few weeks ago, I had tried a recipe that my friend Pat Potts had … Superfood Pancakes I was recently sent some samples of Maple Syrup and Honey from Clarks to try, and within the same week, in fact literally a. Pile the pancakes onto warmed plates and top with the fried bacon. Drizzle with a little maple syrup (or golden syrup) and serve. For maple butter, add butter to mixer bowl: beat at high speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add the syrup and cinnamon, mixing on low speed until For pancakes, combine pancake mix, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl.