Crockpot Chicken Chilli Verde Recipe.
You can have Crockpot Chicken Chilli Verde using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Crockpot Chicken Chilli Verde Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Crockpot Chicken Chilli Verde
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Chilli Verde Recipe
- You need 2 of chicken (breast, thighs, frozen or thawed…doesn't matter).
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of green chilies.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregeno.
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa verde.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need As required of Rice, cilantro, limes, sometimes sour cream…to eat with it.
Crockpot Chicken Chilli Verde step by step
- Put chicken, chilies, onion, salsa, cumin and oregano in the crockpot. If your chicken is frozen cook on high for 2 hours then switch to low for 4 hours. If you chicken is already thawed cook on low for 4-6 hrs. If your in a hurry and your chicken is frozen cook on high for 4-5 hrs.
- Serve over rice. Top with lime and cilantro and sometimes you guys like sour cream. You don't need any of those toppings they are all just suggestions..