Easy Chilli Noodles Recipe.
You can have Easy Chilli Noodles using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Easy Chilli Noodles Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Easy Chilli Noodles
Ingredients of Easy Chilli Noodles Recipe
- It’s 1 lb of Yellow Noodles.
- It’s 4-6 Tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chilli Sauce (Siracha works well).
- It’s 4 of Green Onions.
- It’s 1-2 of Green Chillies.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast or medium steak sliced thin.
Easy Chilli Noodles step by step
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for approximately 7 minutes. Drain and rinse..
- Heat oil and when hot, fry up meat and when done remove from pan..
- As beaten eggs to hot pan. Let cook like a pancake. When done, roll up the egg and chop..
- Fry up garlic and onion in hot pan for 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the noodles, soy sauce, ketchup, and chilli sauce. Toss over medium heat until heated through. Add in the remaining ingredients and serve..