Herbal Vegan Pancake Stack With Fruit Syrup Recipe.
You can cook Herbal Vegan Pancake Stack With Fruit Syrup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Herbal Vegan Pancake Stack With Fruit Syrup Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Herbal Vegan Pancake Stack With Fruit Syrup
Ingredients of Herbal Vegan Pancake Stack With Fruit Syrup Recipe
- Prepare 500 ml of approx Fruit syrup from fruit, jam, or marmalade.
- You need of White wheat flour, enough to batter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of brown flax seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground bay leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of rosemary concentrate.
- You need To taste of herbal salt.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chili oil.
- You need of Vegetable oil for cooking pancakes.
Herbal Vegan Pancake Stack With Fruit Syrup step by step
- Grind the flax and chia seeds together and put in mixing bowl..
- Add salt, bay leaves, rosemary concentrate, and water and mix thoroughly..
- Add flour and baking powder, enough to make a thick batter..
- Put batter in the blender to make it smooth..
- Mix in the chili oil..
- Make approx 15cm diameter pancakes..
- When pancakes are done and cooled, spread fruit syrup on each and stack them..
- Serving suggestion: cut out wedges and drench in more syrup. The tastier the syrup the better. Get good quality jam or marmalade, add little water with herbs and spices, and boil to syrup – or just use fresh fruit (see my raw papaya syrup recipe). Jam fruit are perfect. Personally my favourite would be granny smith apples. But the raw papaya one, it's beautiful..