Blackened Grouper Tacos Recipe.
You can cook Blackened Grouper Tacos using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Blackened Grouper Tacos Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Blackened Grouper Tacos
Ingredients of Blackened Grouper Tacos Recipe
- You need 1 lb of Grouper.
- You need 1 of Avacado.
- Prepare 1 of White onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Lime, cut into 8 wedges.
- It’s 8 of Corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salsa verde (find fresh recipe you like!).
- You need 1 of Homemade Blackened Seasoning:.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of Dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
Blackened Grouper Tacos instructions
- Blacken grouper. Rub grouper with homemade seasoning mix. Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sear grouper in skillet (about 4-5 minutes per side) until cooked through and slightly blackened. Remove, set aside and break into 8 smaller pieces..
- Heat 8 corn tortillas in microwave per directions on package (about 45 seconds wrapped in slightly damp paper towel)..
- Top each tortilla with fish, cilantro, onion, slice of avocado & a wedge of lime (for person being served to squeeze over taco). Serve with a good, sweet verde salsa..
- Good option for a side dish is refried beans..