Banana pancake with vegetable sauce Recipe. Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you're making them for two, because you just need one overripe banana and a handful of pantry staples. You whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, a little sugar, baking powder, and salt. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch.
I love to make pancakes on weekends and serve them with banana, maple syrup or chocolate sauce. You can add dairy-free chocolate chips or just fruit to make them even. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no Melt a little butter or warm a little vegetable oil in the pan if desired. You can have Banana pancake with vegetable sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Banana pancake with vegetable sauce Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Banana pancake with vegetable sauce
Ingredients of Banana pancake with vegetable sauce Recipe
- It’s of Flour.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Salt and spices.
- Prepare of Veggies-carrots,onions,spring onions, green pea.
- You need of More other kinds of vegetables you like can be added(optional).
- It’s of Cooked or fried Chicken.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of Vegetable oil or butter.
- You need of Bananas.
- You need of Tomato puree or tin tomato or ketchup (small amount).
Drop the batter on hot griddle. With banana in the pancake batter and caramel soaked banana slices on top, these pancakes are a banana lover's dream! This recipe came to be, as I love how adding banana to pancake batter helps keep it moist, plus adds flavor. The caramel-coated bananas make a wonderful topping and add tons.
Banana pancake with vegetable sauce step by step
- Mix the flour, water, milk, eggs and bananas just right for pancakes.
- Slice the vegetables, shred the chicken and fry with vegetable oil or butter and add the tomato puree with salt and spices as desired – 😇your sauce is ready.
- Butter your pan and make your pancakes.
- Place your pancake in a clean plate, put your sauce in the middle of the pancake like you would on a shawarma 🤗.
- Serve while it is hot 😋💛.
Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Heat the vegetable oil with a pad of butter on a griddle or in a non-stick pan (the butter gives flavor and the vegetable oil prevents the butter from burning). Perfect for a delicious vegan breakfast topped with sliced bananas and syrup. When it starts looking a little dry along the edges with little bubbles on top then it's time. Fluffy grain-free banana pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein.